Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chatham Farmer's Market this Saturday!

Hi everyone we will be back this Saturday, October 23, at the Chatham Farmer's Market.  It seems like ages since we were there.   It looks like it will be a nice day albeit a bit cool.   I was glad we weren't there for the huge wind storm we had a few weeks ago.   Although it might have made for an exciting day.   We are busy preparing for this week's market.   Theresa hasn't told me what our special side will be ~ so I will get back to you on that.   Here are some photos of the our burger prep in action....
The vegetables for the Asian Veggie  Burger

I love how the Asian burgers look while the vegetables are sauteing....I wish you could them......intoxicating!

Grilling up so Asian burgers

I love how the grill up so perfectly!

Our Barbecue Burger before....

Sometimes I think we should just make a "meatloaf" out of this it looks so good!

The Barbecue burger after the grill!

Don't they look good....I guess we will stick to burgers....

Anyway off to make some Southwestern burgers.....more news tomorrow on what we are bringing Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment