Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In the Beginning Part II Logo & Tagline!


So deciding to start a business is not actually hard, it's the stuff that comes after that can be a bit of a challenge. 
Now that we had the name we needed a tagline....once we had the tagline we thought we needed a logo.
Again we asked the family for assistance.    Some of the taglines were ingenious....{I would mention them here but who knows we might want to use them some day.}
We finally agreed on the tagline of  "Keeping the Earth Green~One Plateful at a Time"....I am not sure but I think my sister Ann came up with it.   She is writer and has helped us alot through all of this. 
Ok now for the logo~ Theresa had some ideas but couldn't get them across.   I googled the word "logos" and found a site that let us do it for free.  I always go for free when I can.
We played with the site for awhile....colors, shapes....it was fun.   Finally we got what we have now.  It is a nice logo....but someday we might change it!
There was still so much more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment