Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chatham Farmer's Market 9/11/10 Recap



Yesterday was a beautiful day at the Market.   It felt a bit weird as it was  the anniversary of 9/11 but it turned out to be a nice day.   It turned out to be one of our more successful days too.   We sold quite a few packages of our veggies burgers in bulk.   I think this was also because we mentioned we wouldn't be back until October 2nd.   It is kind of funny to watch the sales trends....our Asian and SW seem to sell the best.   I never know what to say when people ask for my favorite....I like them all and as with children hate to pinpoint which I like best.  


Theresa's Asian Napa Cabbage Salad was also a big hit.   It is such a refreshing salad and is the perfect side dish to almost anything...although I just like have it as my main meal.  

Here are some photos from yesterday's market....doesn't it look like it was a beautiful day?

T's display


Asian Napa Cabbage Salad

Theresa manning the booth

Pumpkins our out already!

Love these Sunflowers!

The Savory Garden

Doesn't our booth look nice....it was a really pretty day.   Thanks to all who came out.   Hope to see you in a few weeks.   Remember we are back October 2nd....see you then.






No comments:

Post a Comment