Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chatham Farmer's Market July31st....

Last night was another night of burger production at the Italian Riviera ~ we are truly back in the swing of things.   This week we were on a better roll and didn't stay too late.   I will package them tomorrow.   I am more the assistant than the chef.   Theresa is the real chef as these are all her recipes.   I just chop what she tells me to chop.   I also handle all the packaging ~ which I have down to a system.   


Every week we also try to have some sort of side accompaniment.   Last week we had really wonderful Salsa...there was a Peach or Mango.   This week we will be having Hummus....two varieties --Roasted Peppers or Roasted Garlic.....they are both delicious.    

We are also going to sample our Southwestern Veggie Burger~ Hope to see you there....


Rosemary


No comments:

Post a Comment